���������������������������� �� 2016 POOL PASS – Click Here!!!
Welcome to River’s Bend on the James
Bike riding after school; evening strolls with waved hellos to neighbors; fun-filled Saturday morning tennis games; a quiet afternoon in the garden with a friend; an active stroll down the Nature Trail. This is the life at River’s Bend on the James… the life you’ll enjoy when you make River’s Bend your home.
Located on more than 300 acres with many wooded or river front homes, conveniently located in eastern Chesterfield County, River’s Bend is designed for today’s active families. With I-295 and I-95 mere minutes from our front entrances, you are close to everything, yet secluded in our serene environment.
Homes range in price from the mid $200’s to $800+. Protective covenants and a Homeowner’s Association help maintain the quality and appearance of the community. River’s Bend has long been recognized in Chesterfield County and the Greater Richmond area as a high end, executive community with numerous awards for our homes, signage, and amenity package.
- Two family-oriented amenity areas: One with a cozy kids clubhouse, playground, swings, and a wide open grassy area on a quiet cul-de-sac (affectionately called the ‘Tot Lot’); another several picnic tables, a larger playground, slides.
- A 25 meter Jr. Olympic pool – with a diving well and 2 springboards!
- Four newly leveled and surfaced, tennis courts. Lighted for 24 hr access.
- Nature Trail with access out to the James River
- Streetlights and sidewalks
- River’s Bend semi-private golf course weaves through the community, with many homes right on the course!
If you are looking for a place to truly call HOME, this is it!�� If you are one of our 700+ residences who already call this home, you know what we are talking about! River’s Bend on the James is not exactly the best kept secret!